fbpx

The £1 Wing Swap Challenge

Wings your thing? Ditch the chicken and pick up our Vegan Wingz instead for only £1 at Frankie & Benny’s on selected Mondays in November.
…And you’ll plant a tree with every order, too.

Find your nearest Frankie & Benny's

Challenge Yourself To The Big Biff's Wing Swap

We all know that when it comes to the environment, making meat free swaps is the way to go, but sometimes we all need a bit of an extra push… So in partnership with Frankie & Benny’s we’re supporting Meat Free Monday – and calling on all wings fanatics to make a switch in November.

Yep, head to a Frankie & Benny’s on Mondays between the 1st and 22nd of November and switch out your regular sticky chicken wings for our award-winning plant-based Crispy Fried Jackfruit and you’ll only pay £1 per portion for the jackfruit, instead of £6 for chicken!

For each plate of wingz swapped you’ll help save around 6kg of Co2 emissions – AND Frankie & Benny’s will plant one tree – meaning your Meat Free Mondays aren’t just tasting delicious, but they’re doing good too.

Join the challenge

Making plants taste out of this world so we can stay in it

We believe that plants have the power to change stuff– and they can. That’s why our Crispy Fried Jackfruit Wingz not only taste incredible, but, because they’re made from jackfruit, a naturally more sustainable meat alternative, when you choose a portion instead of chicken you’ll save 87% more Co2. As for the other 13%? That’s where the trees come in…

Wanna learn more about where our jackfruit comes from and why it’s different?

Check out our Jackfruit FAQ
Benefits of jackfruit vs chicken co2 emissions

Where are our trees being planted?

Biff’s and Frankie & Benny’s have partnered with Carbon Neutral Britain, the UK’s leading Carbon Offsetting initiative. The trees donated with each portion of Biff’s wingz sold during the Big Biff’s Wingz Challenge will go to tree planting projects in Kenya – helping to reduce our long term impact on the environment.

So far, Carbon Neutral Britain have already offset over 500,000 Tonnes of CO² and planted over three million trees, helping stop climate change and providing essential forest habitats for endangered wildlife – and we’re psyched to supporting their work. 

Calculate how else Meat Free Mondays have a positive impact

Show Us You Took The Challenge

So, how were your first vegan wingz?

We want to hear all about your Big Biff’s Wingz Swap experiences.

Tag us at @biffs_uk, @frankieandbennys and @meatfreemondays – and use the hashtag #bigbiffswingswap

Follow us

PS... Win a Christmas vegan feast! on us

With Christmas round the corner we’re offering one lucky customer the chance to win a plant-based Christmas feast on us. Sign up to our Biff’s mailing list below (we’ll never share your details) and we’ll pick a winner on November 30th!

Oh no! Something’s gone wrong here! You can either try the form again or email us directly at info@biffs.co

Welcome to the Biff's revolution

You should receive a confirmation email from us. You can unsubscribe at any time.

biff's fist bump

*Terms and conditions: 

Ask to swap your Sticky Chicken Wings for Biff’s Vegan Wingz in any participating Frankie & Benny’s and pay just £1 instead of £6 per portion. You will be able to redeem this offer on the 1st, 8th, 15th, and 22nd November 2021.
 This offer is only valid for orders made whilst dining in the restaurant.
 This offer is only valid for one transaction only.
 Frankie & Benny’s have the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.